Aerostrat primarily supports Chrome and Firefox internet browsers. There may be occasions when updates are pushed to customers' environments and the browser's cache will need clearing before updates are apparent. The following are basic instructions for Chrome and Firefox.
- Click the More icon at the top right of your browser.
- Point to "More tools" and then click "Clear browsing data".
- Select both "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" and "Cached images and files", then click "Clear Data".
Restart Chrome, then attempt to log in.
- In the upper right corner of the browser, click the menu icon, then click "Options".
- Click "Privacy and Security" from the menu on the left of the page.
- Under "Cookies and Site Date", click "Clear Data".
- Select "Cookies and Site Data" and "Cached Web Content", then "Clear".
Restart Firefox, then attempt to log in.