There are times when a user is able to log in to Aerros, but gets a looping sign-in screen, or a blank page. This article will detail the steps needed to change (Chrome) browser cookie settings in order for Aerros to load and function properly.
Change Cookie Settings:
- Open Chrome, top right, click More , then Settings.
- Under "Privacy and Security" click "Site Settings".
- Under "Content", click "Cookies and site data".
- Ensure "Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)" is toggled on and "Block third-party cookies" is toggled off.
- Restart Chrome, then attempt to log back in.